If however you have any questions please do not hesitate to e-mail our Sales Desk prior to placing your order.
Shopping on the website
•We reserve the right to amend advertised prices before you place an order.
• All our items are unique and the photographs shown are of the actual item for sale
• All sizes detailed on this site are approximate, please double check your own glasses to ensure they match
• As there are very few crystal manufacturers left in production please be aware that all our items have had previous owners - and as such will not be in “truly perfect condition”.
• We will always state any major damage or defects.
• Sometimes you might find a line or cord in the crystal - this is not considered a flaw. This almost invisible difference in the density of the crystal occurs during the fusing of molten crystal. Although visible when it reflects light, the cord disappears when a goblet or vase is filled with water.
• You might notice tiny bubbles within glass the size of a pin point sometimes form in the fusing or melting process and do not affect the quality of the piece. Such slight variations are natural results of handcrafting.
• All our items are hand made sizes may vary slightly.
•All products displayed are subject to availability and may be withdrawn from sale at any time.
• If your order cannot be fulfilled, we will offer you an alternative or give you a full refund.
• We intend to deliver within 7 days of placing your order.
• Our preferred domestic courier is Royal Mail and we always use either 1st class Mail or Special Delivery – please see www.royalmail.com for information of their insurance promise. International Buyers – we will use Royal Mail Airmail for all items under 2 kilos, over 2 kilos we will use an international courier via a fully trackable service.
• We aim to confirm your order, including costs, via email within 2 working days of the order being placed.
• We promise to notify you immediately of any delays.
• We accept payment by all major credit and debit cards via PayPal or Google Checkout. UK Buyers may also pay via personal cheque or postal order, please contact us for details.
• For your own peace of mind we do not accept credit cards over the phone. We will debit your account before your order is despatched.
• We have in place a security system to keep your personal and payment details secure.
• If goods should arrive damaged or are lost in transit, please contact our customer service department within 5 days.
• We will require photographic evidence of any damage.
• If you decide you no longer want the product when you get it, please notify us in writing and return it within 7 days (in original saleable condition) and we will refund your money. You will not be refunded any postal costs for change of mind returns only if the item is cracked, broken or significantly not as described. Please leave all labels and tags in situ